The Ultimate Surface for Drifting
SKIDDY is the newest product of Neveplast made for recreational sports and go-karts. Combining the ski slopes of Neveplast with go-karts the idea was born to simulate driving on snow by drifting.
With SKIDDY you can bump, drift, swing the wheel back and forth, and pass on a surface with low grip that simulates driving on snow. SKIDDY consists of a pavement made of Neveplast NP30 which is a material developed for alpine skiing and snowboarding that has unique characteristics and slipperiness even while dry while also having excellent resistance to deterioration.
- High safety standards.
- Fast amortization of your investment thanks to the high capacity of the product.
- Suitable for gas or electric karts.
- Operational and maintenance costs are very low.
- Wear on the karts’ tires and mechanical parts is almost non-existent.
- Everyone from young children to adults are fascinated by this product.