Sustainable & touristic development
Our expertise in the field of the touristic development leans on a robust university education in domains of the social sciences (geography, tourism), combined in 6 years of work experiences within regions, tourist destinations or private offices, in Switzerland and abroad (France, Quebec).
The last 2 years, Anne Sophie Fioretto, during his pre-doctoral in tourism studies, has deepened his interdisciplinary and systematic vision of the touristic development to work according to a concept of "management integrated by the touristic ressources".
It is mainly on the basis of the touristic ressources of the territory " that tools and measures will be created and set up with the actors of the local development.
You wish to know more about it, contact us
Our fields of expertise
- Elaboration of global strategies (tourist diversification, marketing strategy) and guiding conceptions (designs)
- Expertise, diagnosis, audit and recommendations to optimize the functioning of tourist structures
- Management and support of projects
- Assembly of technical files within the framework of the programs INTERREG IV, Innotour ( SECO), etc.
- Councils and technical studies in the domains of the accommodation of leisure activities, ski lifts and for the development of new activities and infrastructures
- Communication and marketing