Traceboarding opens up an entirely new dimension of interactive free-time experience that goes far beyond simple "riding down". Traceboarding is far more than that; it combines speed, fun and competition into a special experience. The Sunkid conveyor belt is the ideal climbing aid.
Speed: A speed of up to 40 km/h and just a few centimetres separating the rider from the floor along a rail-guided route ensures a true racing feel and pure goose bumps.
Sitting close to the ground makes the user perceive speed in an entirely new manner, conveying a riding feel that has never been achieved before.
Skill: Speed alone isn't enough for an outstanding result! Elements placed along the route must be targeted precisely with a joystick when they are passed by (e.g. element on the right, joystick to the right). The more precisely this is done, the fewer discredits one is assigned.
Competition: Photo finish! When crossing the finish line, the time is taken to one hundredth of the second and combined with the valuation of the elements hit. This results in a placement that will be visible at once on the large LED panel together with the rider's time. The competition for best times is quite addictive (repeat runs) and as interesting and entertaining for spectators as it is for the rider.
Perfect for: Families with children (>110cm), youngsters and adults, excursion groups, for events and much more
- Speed: Up to 40 km/h (and just a few centimetres above the ground)
- Agility: Targeting target points with two joysticks; electronic recording of the hit rate
- Competition: Valuation made up of time and hit rate results in placement
- Route design: Variable position change of the elements (magnets in the rails) is possible easily
- Taking time: By on-board computer; data submitted to LED-wall in the finish area and/or online
- Income: The target here is not a single longer run, but several shorter ones in which one tries to improve one's placement.
- Climbing aid: With the Sunkid conveyor belt
- A route extension of at least 80 metres is recommended.
- Even a slope of 5% will suffice.
- Quickly set up and removed without terrain adjustment
- Perfect for seasonal summer operation
- Rentable for events or longer periods of time
- Target group: Everyone 110 cm or taller (approx. 6 years), who loves speed and competition
- TÜV-approved safety according to DIN 33960 (summer toboggan run)
- Destination marketing: Putting the track and results online – sharing with friends