The 380 is like the VENTUS, a perfect compromise, specifically when working with marginal temperatures. The power consumption is only marginally higher than the 220 model with 19,5 kW, but the snow output is almost doubled with 64 m³/h (2260 ft³/h). Add to that at throwing range of up to 50 meters (164 ft) and you have one powerful medium size fan gun. The 380 is a multi-nozzle type fan gun and has proven itself in many tests to be outstanding for producing quality snow in marginal temperatures, starting at wet bulb temperature of -1°C (30°F).
Choose the automatic model with automatic oscillation for effortless snow production or choose the manual model for more specific needs.
All the automatic models can be handled with the control software SnowVisual.
The 380 consist of the following key components:
- Fiberglass barrel with adjustable composite blade fan
- Fiberglass cover over chassis and compressor
- Oscillation table from 0-360 degrees
- Vertical barrel adjustment from 0-35 degrees
- Water flow control valves with integrated automatic drain
- Oil free or oil compressor, depending on your needs
- Filter-box fitted with a 200 micron water filter
The 380 can be delivered like a manual or automatic fan gun, with compressor. It can be mounted on a mobile carriage, fixed tower or winch tower.