Low energy consumption with high snow production is what you get with the new VENTUS. The VENTUS was designed as the perfect compromise with accessible water and energy in mind. With the VENTUS your power consumption is only 16 kW (21 HP), with central air, yet you still get 79,5 m³/h (2800 ft³/h) of snow output*. The VENTUS is a low-nozzle type of fan gun with a long throwing range of up to 60 meters (196 ft) – with snow quality equally good over the entire area. Choose the automatic model with automatic oscillation for effortless snow production or choose the manual model for more specific needs.
VENTUS can, in addition to the control software SnowVisual, also be run using the DEMACLENKO app for smartphone and tablets.
The VENTUS consist of the following key components:
- Fiberglass barrel with adjustable composite blade fan
- Fiberglass cover over chassis and compressor
- Oscillation table from 0-360 degrees
- Vertical barrel adjustment from 0-45 degrees
- Water flow control valves with integrated automatic drain
- Oil free or oil compressor, depending on your needs
- Filter-box fitted with a 200 micron water filter
- 5.7” Touch screen user interface (or with DEMACLENKOs app for smartphone and tablet)
The VENTUS can be delivered like a manual or automatic fan gun, with or without compressor. It can be mounted on a mobile carriage, fixed tower or winch tower.