The 540 is DEMACLENKOs most powerful fan gun for marginal temperatures. We dare say it is the market leader. With the 540 you have an amazing snow output of up to 92 m³/h (3250 ft³/h), and still the power consumption is only 24,5 kW. Like all DEMACLENKOs snow guns the 540 also come with the option of a oil- or oil-free onboard compressor, thereby making its usability and versatility very high. The 540 is a multi-nozzle type fan gun and has proven itself in many tests to be outstanding for producing quality snow in marginal temperatures, starting at wet bulb temperature of -1°C (30°F).
Choose the automatic model with automatic oscillation for effortless snow production or choose the manual model for more specific needs.
All the automatic models can be handled with the control software SnowVisual.
The 540 consist of the following key components:
- Fiberglass barrel with adjustable composite blade fan
- Fiberglass cover over chassis and compressor
- Oscillation table from 0-360 degrees
- Vertical barrel adjustment from 0-35 degrees
- Water flow control valves with integrated automatic drain
- Oil free or oil compressor, depending on your needs
- Filter-box fitted with a 200 micron water filter
The 540 can be delivered like a manual or automatic fan gun, with compressor. It can be mounted on a mobile carriage, fixed tower or winch tower.